Run Mario Run Run Mario Run

Fun

Fun little game, not too time consuming and a good difficulty, would have been nice to see some original visuals, i.e. not mario, but it looked good.

Old Bar Escape Old Bar Escape

Not terrible

It could do with some music. also the '1' looks like a '7'

Jet Pack Dude Jet Pack Dude

Well..

You've got three stars for it not looking too bad, but after all you just collect coins with no difficulty gradient, no menus etc. the music was a little odd too.

FlamingLemon300 responds:

totally agree with you, if im honest i had to make it like this as it was for a college project and i didnt have much time lol. I will take into account the feedback.

Hordes of Halloween Hordes of Halloween

Ack...

Click on two enemies in quick succession and the game breaks.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Very good...

Can't find the hidden button though....

Also the opening screen looks like a squirtle from behind

Red Remover Red Remover

Not too original

There was a puzzle game like this, but better excecuted in my popnion.... totem! Yeah, it was called totem. its good enough, but the graphics could also do with tightening up.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Really great game, but

I think you've been playing the pc-game 'evil genius'. It may be a rip-off, but for a flash game, its still amazing

Vizzed Flash Bash Offline Vizzed Flash Bash Offline

Great Game

Wow! This is definetely one of the best flash fifghting games I've ever been on. I can't wait for the full game. Being able to change your controls is a rare but really useful feature. I'd suggest adding a metal gear level and perhaps a pokemon level, and it would be cool to play as another character from metal gear solid, mebbe the cyborg ninja or something?

( you might also wanna add a character from newgrounds or mebbe a newgrounds themed level )

I'm really looking forward to the full game. It's incomplete, but i'm still gonna give it a ten.

-chimpskylark

Magma Mayhem! Magma Mayhem!

Great Game

Nothing wrong with the game really, good music, great graphics, and its nice to see some decent powerups.

I recognise the title music from the bee mario levels on super mario galaxy!

Nuclear Reaction Nuclear Reaction

Great

A simple yet original and enjoyable . Kept my attention for the whole game.