Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens

Rigggght...

Did they have noses on the side of their faces?

Aside that, it was pretty funny, the voice actign was a little difficult to hear at times, and I wonder how many people recognise the age of mythology music...

F U Clock - P.I. F U Clock - P.I.

Hmm....

Great movie, but I don't understand why she hired the detective?

FUClock responds:

Yeah, I didn't really explain it, but she hired F U to kill Corpsegrinder basically. So he wouldn't talk. You know. He's a snitch.

Thanks for the review!

Stickman Run 2 Stickman Run 2

You have flash???

And you prefer pivot?

Well you've chosen the easy route, and therefore witnessed poor results.

The characters are poor, its black and white, its short, and seeing a stickman fighting isn't very interesting.

The title is poor, theres no loading bar, and it just plays continuously in a loop.

Moscardino0 responds:

Why is everyone pissed at the looping? its short and it doesn't hurt to have a loop.
There is a loading bar.
I agree i should've tried to take away the hypercam but i don't think this is worth 1.78 outta 5!!

Run Mario Run Run Mario Run

Fun

Fun little game, not too time consuming and a good difficulty, would have been nice to see some original visuals, i.e. not mario, but it looked good.

Old Bar Escape Old Bar Escape

Not terrible

It could do with some music. also the '1' looks like a '7'

Jet Pack Dude Jet Pack Dude

Well..

You've got three stars for it not looking too bad, but after all you just collect coins with no difficulty gradient, no menus etc. the music was a little odd too.

FlamingLemon300 responds:

totally agree with you, if im honest i had to make it like this as it was for a college project and i didnt have much time lol. I will take into account the feedback.

vicious waste vicious waste

Nice!

I should get me one of those tablets....

...And 2 to three hours a quickie! Really?

Cool drawing though

n-nnnn responds:

didnt have a tablet mate, pen on paper, then scanned it in and tweeked it abit in flash. yeh 2 or 3 hours, background took about half an hour :S
cheers for the review, your drawings getting better yourself.

Crab on a tricycle Crab on a tricycle

Awesome!

But how has this not been scouted? Its on Tom Fulp's favourite list for god's sake!

Malakuko responds:

tom fulp fav'd this? . . .wow what an honor :D but yeah i was just wondering why im not scouted also . .since i WAS like a few days ago :S